By Train from Bangkok Kanchanaburi Jungle Resort Hotel
Bangkok to the Bridge on the River Kwai by train for 100 baht ($2): Two daily trains link Bangkok's Thonburi station with Kanchanaburi & the Bridge on the River Kwai. See train times here . The third class seats on these trains are not crowded.... Visit Kanchanaburi's famous attractions on this private tour from Bangkok. Learn about the history during World War II at the Hellfire Pass museum, a walk through the pass is a moving experience.
River Kwai Thailand Thailand Vacation 2019/20 Goway
Bangkok to the Bridge on the River Kwai by train for 100 baht ($2): Two daily trains link Bangkok's Thonburi station with Kanchanaburi & the Bridge on the River Kwai. See train times here . The third class seats on these trains are not crowded.... We cross the Bridge over the River Kwai to catch a ride on local speedboat. You will enjoy great view of the famous bridge from the boat. The 20 minute fun and scenic ride takes you up the Kwae Yai river, passing houses, resorts, hotel rafts, and some floating pubs and restaurants.
How to get to Kanchanaburi KANCHANABURI TOUR RIVER KWAI
We will proceed to Kanchanaburi where we will take lunch and again we will board a boat on the river Kwai to get a closer look at the notorious River Kwai Bridge. We will then transfer you to your Kanchanaburi Hotel.... A weekend in Kanchanaburi. Kanchanburi is a peaceful and picturesque area of Thailand just a two hour drive (130 km) away from Bangkok. Kanchanaburi is mainly famed for it’s historic Bridge Over The River Kwai as well as arguably boasting some of the best waterfalls in Thailand.
How to get from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi things to do
Four Thai/Myanmar border points are officially open to foreigners for through travel, and Thailand offers visa-free travel for the citizens of many countries; the length of the st... Visit Kanchanaburi's famous attractions on this private tour from Bangkok. Learn about the history during World War II at the Hellfire Pass museum, a walk through the pass is a moving experience.
How To Get To River Kwai From Bangkok
how to get form bangkok airport to kanchanburi
- An amazing Bangkok Tour to visit Floating Markets & River Kwai
- Kanchanaburi Travel Information - Bangkok
- From Chiang Mai to the River Kwai... Real Adventures for
- Day trip from Bangkok to River Kwai Kanchanaburi Forum
How To Get To River Kwai From Bangkok
On Saturday & Sundays only Thailand's State Railway service has a daily return train that leaves Bangkok's Hua Lamphong station. It stops off at Nakon Pathom, Kanchanaburi, River Kwai Bridge station, & Nam Tok.
- River Kwai Easy Day Tour. Take an easy day out of Bangkok to visit the River Kwai which is about 128 km to the West. You will visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre,an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to present the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway.
- Getting From Bangkok To Kanchanaburi By Train. There are two trains a day that run from Thonburi station in Bangkok to Nam Tok, stopping at both Kanchanaburi and River Kwai Bridge stations.
- You can get a train from Hatyai to Bangkok. Second class sleeper is OK, but take some snacks for the journey. You can get a train from Thonburi ( other side of the river from the rest of Bangkok and these trains go to Kanchanaburi.
- Travel back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war, near the town of Kanchanaburi.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Phillip ACT, Ngunnawal ACT, Wright ACT, Florey ACT, Williamsdale ACT, ACT Australia 2623
- New South Wales: Berry Park NSW, Dareton NSW, Red Head NSW, Orient Point NSW, Luskintyre NSW, NSW Australia 2013
- Northern Territory: Aputula NT, Weddell NT, Woolner NT, Gunn NT, Yuendumu NT, Alawa NT, NT Australia 0821
- Queensland: Deception Bay QLD, Poona QLD, Clayfield QLD, Wildash QLD, QLD Australia 4039
- South Australia: Willoughby SA, Mitcham SA, Willson River SA, Stansbury SA, Willaston SA, Ward Belt SA, SA Australia 5097
- Tasmania: Loccota TAS, Underwood TAS, Rheban TAS, TAS Australia 7034
- Victoria: Natimuk VIC, Bacchus Marsh VIC, Archies Creek VIC, Inverleigh VIC, Red Cliffs VIC, VIC Australia 3005
- Western Australia: Parramatta WA, Yellowdine WA, Shoalwater WA, WA Australia 6071
- British Columbia: Masset BC, Prince Rupert BC, Osoyoos BC, Anmore BC, Salmo BC, BC Canada, V8W 8W3
- Yukon: Little River YT, Lansdowne YT, Koidern YT, Summit Roadhouse YT, Teslin Crossing YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C8
- Alberta: Bowden AB, Clyde AB, Hines Creek AB, Wainwright AB, Coutts AB, Gibbons AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J9
- Northwest Territories: Dettah NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, Fort Good Hope NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L8
- Saskatchewan: Clavet SK, Hodgeville SK, Bienfait SK, Neudorf SK, Hafford SK, Asquith SK, SK Canada, S4P 6C9
- Manitoba: Beausejour MB, Minnedosa MB, Beausejour MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P5
- Quebec: Mont-Saint-Pierre QC, Deux-Montagnes QC, Princeville QC, Amos QC, Danville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W6
- New Brunswick: Saint-Francois-de-Madawaska NB, Aroostook NB, Paquetville NB, NB Canada, E3B 9H9
- Nova Scotia: West Hants NS, Bridgetown NS, Amherst NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S1
- Prince Edward Island: Lady Slipper PE, Greenmount-Montrose PE, Brackley PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N2
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Bay Roberts NL, Gallants NL, Point May NL, Cook's Harbour NL, NL Canada, A1B 5J2
- Ontario: Oustic ON, Redwood ON, Minaki ON, Dyer, Waterton ON, Lagoon City ON, Dowling ON, ON Canada, M7A 8L7
- Nunavut: Nueltin House NU, Bathurst Inlet NU, NU Canada, X0A 9H3
- England: Portsmouth ENG, Widnes ENG, Reading ENG, Smethwick ENG, Lancaster ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A8
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 4H7
- Scotland: Dundee SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Dundee SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B5
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 8D6